Howard Johnson and Seasons Conference Center Portland offer everything we’ve been looking for in a Portland location. This award winning Howard Johnson Hotel has affordable rooms, clean, comfortable accommodations, and super convenient access directly off Route 95. Add to that the beautiful and spacious Seasons Conference Center with nice, wide open space and fantastic food and you’ve got all the ingredients for a perfect scrap weekend in Maine.
$185.00* per person includes:
- A full 6’ x 30” crop table all to yourself for the weekend
- Crop Room is open beginning Friday at 8am. Room is only closed from
- 3am – 7am daily!
- Early bird option to start Thursday at 4pm for only $20.00 more!
- Friday Night Italian Buffet
- Friday Night Ice Cream Social
- Saturday morning HoJo Breakfast
- Saturday Buffet Dinner
- Sunday morning HoJo Breakfast
- Sunday soup and salad lunch buffet
- Beautiful new class designed by Cara just for this weekend!
- Cool Crops Cricut station equipped with 3 Cricuts and 45 cartridges!
- Access to our extensive lending library of idea books
- Door prizes & games
- Awesome new Welcome and Thank you gifts
- A great variety of vendors for your shopping convenience
- Make-n-takes and classes provided by our vendors
- Cool Crops Cash Raffles
- Linda Brennan, licensed massage therapist (additional cost)
*Your hotel stay is NOT included. We have secured an awesome Cool Crops block rate of only $79.00 per night for 1-2 people in your room. There will be a $10 charge per night for each additional person in your room up to 4. The rooms are all have two double beds.
>>> Click here for Travel and Hotel Information